Ngozi Fulani DESTROYED Lady Susan Hussey and 'deserves to be investigated' - Kelvin MacKenzie in furious royal race row rant

Ngozi Fulani has been slammed by the ex-Sun editor.
Ngozi Fulani has been slammed by the ex-Sun editor.

It was announced that Sistah Space, which was founded by Fulani, is having material 'assessed' by The Charity Commission

Published

Ngozi Fulani has been slammed by former Sun editor Kelvin MacKenzie, who says her charity should be investigated.

It was announced that Sistah Space, which was founded by Fulani, is having material “assessed” by The Charity Commission.

The Greater London Assembly is also now said to be re-examining whether thousands in grant money given to the charity was “used as intended”.

MacKenzie, speaking on the reports, said: “Isn't it strange that Ngozi Fulani couldn't wait to brief the media on her conversation with Lady Hussey, but now there are questions about her accounts, how the donations have been spent and even how many names she uses, suddenly she won't even come to the door. Mmmm.”

“Delighted that Sistah Space, the charity run by Ngozi Fulani (she destroyed the world of Lady Susan Hussey) is being investigated by the Charity Commissioner after a report that a fellow trustee signed off its accounts.”

“It's what happens when the spotlight changes direction.”

Sistah Space, which supports women of African and Caribbean heritage who have been affected by domestic and sexual abuse, said it was “forced to temporarily cease” many of its operations after Ngozi Fulani spoke out about her treatment by Lady Susan Hussey.

Queen Elizabeth II, and her lady in waiting, Lady Susan Hussey arrive at St Mary Magdalene Church, on the royal estate at Sandringham in Norfolk.
Queen Elizabeth II, and her lady in waiting, Lady Susan Hussey arrive at St Mary Magdalene Church, on the royal estate at Sandringham in Norfolk.

Ms Fulani, who founded the charity, said she had suffered “horrific abuse” on social media after the royal repeatedly challenged her when she said she was British.

In a statement on its Instagram page on Friday night, Sistah Space said: “Thank you for the continued support and messages.

“Unfortunately recent events meant that we were forced to temporarily cease many of our operations to ensure the safety of our service users and our team.

“We are overwhelmed by the amount of support and encouragement and look forward to fully reinstating our services as soon as safely possible.”

Ms Fulani had earlier expressed her shock over her treatment by Lady Susan – Prince William’s godmother and the late Queen’s lady in waiting.

The charity founder said she and her team had received “horrific abuse via social media”.

Lady Susan, 83, resigned from the household and apologised after she repeatedly challenged Ms Fulani when she said she was British at the Queen Consort’s reception highlighting violence against women and girls.

Ms Fulani earlier told ITV’s Good Morning Britain that the royal had also touched her hair during the encounter.

“I was stood next to two other women – black women – and she (Lady Susan) just made a beeline for me and she took my locks and moved it out of the way so that she could see my name badge,” the Sistah Space founder said.