Prince Harry debating whether to include 'truth bombs' in tell-all memoir as Sussexes prepare for UK visit

Harry's memoir was expected to be released later this year, but a new report claims it could now be delayed until 2023

Published Last updated

Prince Harry is said to be debating whether to include several “truth bombs” in his tell-all memoir.

Harry and his wife Meghan Markle stepped down as senior royals in 2020 before moving to the US to live.

Since then the pair have sat down for a wide-ranging interview with Oprah Winfrey where they made allegations of racism against an unnamed member of the Royal Family.

The memoir was set to be released later this year, but now could be delayed until 2023, according to a report by Page Six.

Prince Harry
Prince Harry
Harry and Meghan are set to visit the UK next month
Harry and Meghan are set to visit the UK next month

And as the world awaits the release of the book, Harry is reportedly pondering whether or not to include several “truth bombs”.

A report in the Express, citing a source said: “I have heard that Harry has some truth bombs in his book that he is debating on whether to include or not.”

It comes after some of the revelations in the manuscript of the book came were said to have come as a “huge shock” to Meghan.

A source told Heatworld: "This narrative that Meghan essentially stood over Harry as he wrote the book is way off the mark.

"He and JR Moeringer spent months going through his private photo album, journals, emails and so forth.

"It naturally brought up some extremely raw feelings and surprise anecdotes, many of which came as a huge shock to Meghan when she read through the manuscript."

The Sussexes are set to visit the UK in early September to attend several charity events.

During their trip, the pair will travel to Manchester for the One Young World Summit on September 5, before heading to Germany for the Invictus Games Dusseldorf 2023 One Year to Go event, and then returning to the UK for the WellChild Awards on September 8.

It remains to be seen whether they will meet the Queen during the visit, while reports suggest that Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge have “no plans” to meet up with the Sussexes.