Julius Francis police probe dropped after former boxer turned bouncer filmed knocking out reveller
The incident took place outside Boxpark in Wembley over the weekend
Police have dropped a probe into Julius Francis after footage circulating shows him hitting a man to the floor with one punch.
A video posted online shows the bouncer at Boxpark in Wembley throwing a right-handed punch towards the man who had edged towards him.
The man fell to the floor, when he was attended to by others outside the London venue.
Mr Francis, now 57, was a successful professional boxer in the mid 1990s and 2000s, winning 23 of his 48 fights.
In a statement given to GB News, the Metropolitan Police said: “We are aware of footage circulating on social media showing an incident at Boxpark in Wembley.
“The incident took place shortly after 17:00hrs on Saturday, 11 June.
“Officers were called and attended the venue.
“A group had been ejected and one male customer had become involved in a confrontation with security staff.
“Officers have spoken to all parties involved and have viewed relevant CCTV.
“No further action will be taken in relation to the incident involving security staff and the male customer.”
While Boxpark said: “Out team are aware of the footage being shared online. The welfare and safety of our staff and customers is our priority.”