GB News submit Freedom of Information request to Department of Health over national security concern
We're asking the questions that matter to you.
GB News have submitted a Freedom of Information request to the Department of Health and Social Care, regarding a crucial matter of national security.
Following the leak of a video of the former Health Secretary, Matt Hancock, breaching his own social distancing guidelines on May 6, we have asked the Department a number of critical questions:
- Which members of staff have access to the CCTV coverage filmed in the Department and how is it logged?
- Who approves security cameras in secure premises?
- What has the Department done following the pictures of the former Secretary of State coming out to ensure the Security Breach is not repeated?
- Will there be an enquiry into the Security Breach and will it be public?
- Are minister of all levels aware of the security measures in the departments they run?