12 days of Christmas crime, have you seen these offenders?
The drive to arrest outstanding offenders is part of ongoing Winter Nights enforcement activity
The Met Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing 12 wanted violent offenders in the run up to Christmas.
Images of the offenders, who are wanted for a range of offences including robbery, grievous bodily harm and recall to prison, have been released in the hope the public will recognise them and inform the police of their whereabouts.
The drive to arrest outstanding offenders is part of ongoing Winter Nights enforcement activity to bear down on violence over the festive period.
This and other efforts are starting to have an impact on serious violence in London with data this year showing positive reductions across serious violent crime categories including homicides decrease by 7% (9 less victims), knife crime decreased by 32% (4,613 fewer offences) and gun crime decrease by 38% (738 fewer offences).
Superintendent Thomas Naughton, of the Violent Crime Task Force said: “With Christmas around 12 days away, we are increasing our efforts to arrest these individuals and apprehend them for their crimes.
“These offenders have caused harm and distress to their victims and it is our priority to arrest them to prevent them from causing further offences.
“To those who are wanted our message is clear – we will not stop looking for you until you are arrested. We will use technology and tactics to catch up to you - you won’t be able to evade justice forever. Do the right thing and hand yourself in to the nearest police station to prevent Christmas being ruined for your family and friends."
If you see any of the 12 wanted offenders call us right away on 101 or dial 999 if it’s an emergency. If you don’t want to speak to police, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 who will keep your identity 100% anonymous.
Details of incidents:
- Andrew James Claffey, 29, (13.03.92). He was recalled to prison on 11 May 2021 following his original offence of assault and is a habitual knife carrier – this offence took place on 5 February 2020 in Maitland Close, Hounslow.
- Brandon St Louis, 22, (26.11.99). He is wanted for failure to appear at court on 29 July 2020 after he was arrested for being in possession of a knife in Piper Close, N7.
- Gigi Bratasanu, 44, (24.08.77). Known location to offend is across London. He is a high harm offender due to multiple repeat offending (22 cases) of theft between 22 April 2020 and 13 September 2021.
- Lenin Rodriguez Jimenez, 24, (07.11.97). He is wanted for threat to kill on 25 May 2021 at Elephant Road, SE1. He is believed to be linked to a double stabbing.
- Robert Jones, 38, (06.12.83). He is wanted for a stabbing that caused serious injury amounting to grievous bodily harm (GBH) on 25 January 2020 on Shalfleet Drive, W10.
- Christopher Jeremiah, 29, (19.05.92). He is wanted for possessing an offensive weapon on 31 December 2019 at the Scala nightclub, Camden, N1.
- Sapphire Anderson, 41, (02.03.80). She is wanted for a recall to prison on 24 November 2021 following her original offence of robbery in North End Road, SW6 on 31 May 2019.
- Mohez Khan, 24, (01.08.97). He is wanted for GBH against several victims on 20 October 2019 at La Cucina, Southend Road, Camden, NW3.
- Jaffe Otobor, 31, (30.07.90). He is wanted for threats to kill on 26 August 2021 at Northborough Road, Croydon, where he assaulted one person and chased another with a knife.
- Kelly Bassey, 37, (28.01.84). She is wanted on a recall to prison on 16 September 2021 following her original offence of possession of a knife, handling stolen goods and possession of Class A drugs relating to an incident in St John’s Church Yard, Hackney.
- Luke Wall, 27, (30.08.94). He is wanted for GBH on 10 September 2020 on Bexley Road, Erith where he attacked his victim with a hammer.
- George Page, 30, (04.02.91). He is wanted for a stabbing which caused GBH injuries on 5 October 2020 at Stocker Gardens, Dagenham.